1. What does creating a sacred sanctuary space mean?
The people in that space are able to explore their identities & intimate desires, without
being blamed, shamed, nor be told that they’re wrong or bad.
We accept and validate all gender identities and sexual orientations, including
those who identify in the realms of LGBTQ+, BDSM, & polyamory/ethical non-monogamy.
We embrace all people on the premise that they deserve to be safe, authentic to who they are, and empowered to share deeply into these topics.
We seek to be inclusive & accommodating to special needs, including those who are
neurodivergent, as well as physically/mentally handicapped individuals.
2. Who are the core groups that ECF serves?
Our primary purpose is to provide transformative experiences and supportive resources to those who identify as part of the LGBTQ+, BDSM, or polyamorous communities.
We also recognize that many people within these communities are also neurodivergent, and have therefore become one of the groups that we also serve.
3. What does enlightened consent mean?
One of the core beliefs of enlightened consent is as long as the people directly involved are consenting, and honoring their existing relationship agreements, it doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks or feels about what the consenting people are choosing to do.
4. What services does ECF provide?
We provide both virtual and in-person events.
We can do interactive workshops, informational presentations, retreats, sacred ceremonies, summits, or educational courses.
5. What is the mission of ECF?
Our mission is to provide transformative experiences and supportive resources to those who identify as part of the LGBTQ+, BDSM, or polyamorous communities.
6. What is the vision of the ECF?
Our vision is to create sacred sanctuary spaces for people to explore their identities & intimate desires without being blamed, shamed, or being told they’re bad/wrong.
7. What are the values of the ECF?
Our primary values are compassion, love, & humanity.
We also value authenticity, consent, honor, accountability, & personal responsibility.
8. How can I support what the ECF is doing?
• You can donate to ECF by clicking here:
• .You can also invite us to create a sanctuary space with your community by filling out a form here:
• You can volunteer to support one of our events by filling out this volunteer information form: